[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame

Bryan & Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Fri May 11 09:43:02 PDT 2001

First off I would like to apologize for the lateness of this post.  Life
has been kind of hectic this week.

I would like to thank the Canton of Glaslyn for their hospitality this past
weekend at Defender of the Flame.  It was a great event and (not speaking
for everyone from Lindenwood by any stretch) _I_ had a fabulous time.
 Hello Kitty Princess Warrior was a divine vision in his lovely pick tunic.
 There was great fun, great fighting, great company, and great expectations
were met and surpassed.

Centurion Airaklee and Herries (sorry, I don't know your title if you have
one!) did a fantastic job as event stewards.  The two of you cannot in any
way be held responsible for the touch of darkness brought about by Ld Llew
on your otherwise sterling event.  I look forward to attending another
Glaslyn event in the future.

And I hope to see all of the Canton of Glaslyn that can make it at our
Midsummer's Masked Ball in June (yes, that's a shameless plug - I admit
it!).

Again, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to share in your fun.  I
had a wonderful afternoon.

Margarite McBridin
Canton of Lindenwood

(any misspellings of names are strictly the fault of the author not knowing
how to spell them - apologies are offered and hopefully accepted!)

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back
to you when you have forgotten the words."  ---unknown
We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some
are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors ... but they
all have to learn to live in the same box.