[Glaslyn] Lost and found at A Knight's Tale demo...

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Sun May 13 14:19:53 PDT 2001

Greetings all!

Another round of applause for all who made Friday night's demo such a
grand time for all!

Unfortunately, it came to my attention only today that I did not pick up
my armor repair kit before leaving. I'm hoping it got shuffled in with
the other things when the sky fell :)

Specifically, I am missing a red plastic divided box with various sizes
of screw rivets, copper rivets and buckles in it. Also in the box is a
set for copper rivets, an awl and a quick stitcher (one of those awl
things with a reel of nylon cord set in the frame). Of less consequence,
I am also missing a big standard screwdriver and a nearly new roll of
duct tape, but the red box and it's contents are more important.

Thanks for any word anyone may have concerning my toys...

Sluggy!

--

  "Only try to realize the truth.... there is no spoon."