[Glaslyn] Saturday's fun

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 13 22:49:17 PDT 2001

Well, Herries helped down the apples crisp and I still have bread pudding
left.  I'll be bringing some apple crisp to the meeting on Wed. to finish
off the leftover apples.  If there's bread pudding left, I'll bring some of
that too.
The three of us had a good time playing Talisman, gorging ourselves on
sweets, and watching Dune and Passion in the Desert.
I'm sorry, Anne, that I didn't read your message earlier - you would've been
more than welcome to join us.  Of course, there will always be other times.

Michelle (Capricia)