[Glaslyn] Lindenwood Mini Tourney

Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 06:50:09 PDT 2001

Hello All,
  The Canton of Lindenwood invites all to come to our first Mini Tourney.
It will be a time for also teaching the finer arts of running a list.  We
will have On the job training for, Inspecting, List Mistressing, Field
Heraldry, Court Heraldry, Water Bearing and Marshaling.   And of course
having fun.
  The winner will be the Champion until the next tourney.

When?  Next Tuesday night May 22 7:30 Pm

Where?  Southwest Park in Irving.  it is located on Shady Grove, East of
Beltline and west of Story Rd on the south side  of Shady Grove.

There will be some refreshments and shade.

Oh unfortunately right now we have no Rapier fighters, so this is only a
Chivalric Tournament, Unless the Rapier community would like to come out
also.  We would love to have you there too.

Until later,
  Almarr
972-251-9065