[Glaslyn] Goodbye to our friends

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Fri May 18 07:30:14 PDT 2001

I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU and a (small) goodbye to Lady Magdalena.  You have been a wonderful asset to this Canton.  During your tenure here, you have shared your knowledge (and many hours) with us teaching us costuming, cooking, sewing (the list goes on and on).  Despite going to graduate school and working, you have supported the Canton in many, many ways.  Good luck with your new job and ventures at OSU.  Come play with us when you can.

To Sharylnne the best of wishes in Scotland.  Thanks for keeping up our photo album and being our unofficial historian and photographer.  The work you did on keeping up the history of the Canton is greatly appreciated.  Please keep in touch with us and let us know how things are going with you.

To Lord Cyniric, I know you are temporarily moving to Stargate and you will be back.  However, good luck with your studies at the University of Houston.  Study hard, get those classes done, and hurry back here.

To all of our friends who are leaving, a hearty VIVAT for all of your hard work in the Canton!  We will miss you all.

Lavina