[Glaslyn] Goodbye to our friends

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 17:56:24 PDT 2001

Thank you for the kind words Lady Lavina....Glaslyn is a special place in my heart and always will be....I was honored when allowed to add it permanently to my name....as I was born in Glaslyn :-)

M'laird Cynric...would you please reply to me privately....a question on how to submit my name ...Ta m'laird....

Sharlyne Lockhart of the Canton of Glaslyn