[Glaslyn] The Banners

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Mon May 21 07:51:54 PDT 2001

Greetings Everyone:

Just an update on our new Canton banner.  Yesterday afternoon, Sebastian, Capricia, David and I (oh and little Daniel) spent about 8 hours working on the new Canton banner.  The banner still needs 1 more coat of paint, outlined and then the backing put on.  As you are aware, we need this banner by THIS WEEKEND!

We also started the one for the Barony of the Steppes to keep which also needs to be finished.  So there is plenty that people can help with.

So, PLEASE if you are available, I ask that you show up tonight at my house around 7:30 so that we can get the(se) banner(s) finished.  Since it takes several hours for 1 coat of paint to dry, it looks like we will need to spend tomorrow night doing the outlining and putting on the backing.  Again, if you are available, PLEASE show up tomorrow night so we can get these projects finished in time.  I appreciate the help that has been done on this (did I mention that Sebastian spent his birthday helping with the banners?).

Always in service to the Canton,
Lavina