[Glaslyn] On the school front

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 15:57:46 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Greetings!

   Started school...yeah, skippy! This is not the point though.

    I talked to the professor of the 6000 level Old English courses.  He is
going to let me take both!  Even if the graduate dean does not approve, he
said to sign up under "special problems" and I will still get credit.
   It gets even better.  He has also agreed to an independent study of Old
Norse.  So hopefully in two years I will have both Old tongues under my belt
with the resources to learn the others.  They even have a coffee club of
former and current Anglo-Saxon and Old Norse students.
   Needless to say I am just tickled.

Godspeed,
Cyniric
NNN2IF