[Glaslyn] Absence, ad infinitum

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Tue May 8 20:45:46 PDT 2001

Greetings Jesse,
I enjoyed the Defender of the Flame very much, too.  And I want to congratulate
you on getting a newsletter started.  Fritz and I think it is past due for a
dynamic group such as Glaslyn to be recording their existence in such a manner.
To that end, I would like to invite you to work with our Chronicler, Ly. Mauva,
to learn about formatting, layout, content, etc.  Her email escapes me at the
moment, but our immediate past Chronicler, the incomparable Ly. Chiara Francesca
d'Onofrio ("Ches"), can be reached at ches at io.com, and she will forward you to
Mauva.
Of course, the Central Regional and Kingdom Chroniclers can and will help you,
too...but Steppes is eager to support Glaslyn in this effort, as in every other.

Please allow us to help, if we may be of service to you.

Sincerely,

Catrin
Baroness

P.S.  Have a good summer!  See you in the fall!

<   >