[Glaslyn] Another graduate

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Fri May 11 08:32:53 PDT 2001

Quoting Lynash at aol.com:

> Now what are you going to be now you've grown
> up?

Well, in August, I will have 18 years of state service
(and retirement benefits).  I can retire in another 12.
So I will stay at UNT.  I'll probably stay in the
Chemistry Department another 2-3 then MAYBE look to
tranfer.  I don't know, I've been in the chemistry
department 14 1/2 and love it!

I wanted to go to graduate school and have looked at
several different problems.  However, David told me that
I have to wait 1 full year until I go back to school.

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my wonderful husband
and fantastic son.  I'm going to enjoy doing some A&S
Stuff in the SCA and supporting the Canton of Glaslyn
working with those in the Central Region.

Lavina