[Glaslyn] Another graduate

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Sat May 12 07:38:46 PDT 2001

David Brockington wrote:

> [...]

My Lord David,    You are a dead man. (not literally) :-)
    The Lady Lavina will not be amuse by such antics.
    Lord Cyniric fully supports you 150% in your "fetch the beer" mode.
    Being barbarian he has yet to learn some of the finer points of
    courtly behavior, however he does have it done in the private bed
chamber. :p

    Joan