[Glaslyn] Farewell

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 02:12:55 PDT 2001

Ahhhh Lass.....other than Glaslyn no better hands will ye be in than those of Lock Ruadh....ye are not going far and will be cared for well.....

As for me....my travels soon take me further....I have been lucky to be in good hands with Glaslyn and Loch Ruadh myself...and will miss all.....but will be in touch from the Kingdom of Drachenwald by carrier pigeon....(email...lol)

I will be at Steppes Warlord as this will be my last event in the fair kingdom of Ansteorra....and the presence of the gracious Baron and Baroness of the Steppes....I count myself priviledged to have been part of such a wonderful and kind Barony.... and alas....due to other obligations....Saturday will be my last court night in the Kingdom...

But yet I may get to see how justice is melted out....to think that brigand Laird Llew stole the Baron's own sheep and had the nerve to give them back as a gift and I believe the Barony of Elfsea and yes even Loch Ruadh...had sheep missing....and now it looks as if the Brigand might just even snatch up the Baron's own voodoo ducks and serve them to the royalty on a silver platter.....what a brigand...with such a fine lady at his side ... poor lass....ahhhh yet we all must admit....that Laird Llew is quite a handsome brigand and fights well.... tis a pity that we may see him die well also.... :-(

Take care lass and dinna worry.... Loch Ruadh will prove a good home for ye.... ;-)

Sharlyne Lockhart of Glaslyn