[Glaslyn] "After Party" Announcement

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Fri May 4 18:04:36 PDT 2001

To all dwellers in the Canton of Glaslyn, greetings!

Since it has been agreed to hold our Defenders of the Flame Board Game After
Party on May 12, and since the hall we had hoped to use has been reserved by
another group, here are the details as of today:

The after-event will be held on May 12 from 6 p.m. til the last soul leaves.

Location will be the home of David and Katherine - 2128 Lakeway Terrace,
Flower Mound (972-355-6713).
Directions:  Take 35 E South from Denton to FM 3040 (Also known as Round
Grove Rd) and go West.  Well into Flower Mound (having gone through
Lewisville), a right turn on Lake Forest.  This street goes both left and
right, unlike several immediate predecessors, and is ONE block east of 2499.
Two blocks later a LEFT into "Brians Cove" just before Rheudasil Park.  An
immediate LEFT onto Lakeway, which is a "C" shape.  Ours is the third house
on the right.  Driveway parking is "legal" (at least in our driveway).
Anyone needing directions from another approach, please email David at
coxdl at gte.net, or hassle him at Defenders of the Flame.  Carolle (Katherine)
is directionally-challenged and will only get you lost.

Format will be BYOB, with hosts providing some soft drinks, paper products,
the grill, the pool (still a little cool), and some board games.  Guests are
welcome to bring a dish to pass, meat of their choice to grill, games to
share, their own "poison", a chair if desired, and a towel.

Hoping this meets with the approval of all, we remain,

David & Katherine