[Glaslyn] Saturday's fun

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 11 20:07:37 PDT 2001

Well, depending on whether or not Carolle, her lord, and Anne are actually
interested in strategy gaming 5-6 is a good number.  Herries mentioned that
he'd be coming at least for a while.  Of course, it sounds like we won't be
debriefing on the event until our populous meeting.
Scot and I  are completely flexible.  I'd love to game and visit even with a
small number (actually a game works better that way).  But, Steve (Herries)
mentioned bringing some videos for us to see and we could just have him come
here (or there) and watch them if people would rather do that.
I'd also planned on making apple crisp and bread pudding with the left over
apples and french bread.  It'd be a BIT much for three to eat, but some of
it should save until Wednesday.
(Unless that changes a few minds.)   ;-)
So, oh wondrous hostess of ours, it's up to you.  Do you want company or
would you rather have the day to yourself and your family (who are supposed
to treat you like a queen this weekend - right?)?

Michelle
(Capricia)