[Glaslyn] Stuff for Sale

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 07:35:36 PST 2001

Susan,
   We could use a small desk or table for Ashley's Computer Workstation.  We
are currently using our camp table and it's not very stable.  I would be
able to spend up to $25 on anything, as long as it is stable, I don't really
care what it looks like.  I can always cover it with a table cloth.
   We are also in need of shelves (both for our books and out in the garage
for storage), but I cannot spend over $50 total.  We really need to save all
our money for the honeymoon.  Let me know if you see something on the list
that may be something we can afford.

Melinda