[Glaslyn] Heraldic Consultation 11-30-01

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Tue Nov 20 12:39:50 PST 2001

Greetings,

The next Heraldic consultation/commentary/PARTY will be held on November
30, 2001.  Iames and Liadan have graciously opened their home for this
occasion (although I haven’t forgotten everyone else’s offers!!).  The
meeting will begin around 7:30 Pm and will end whenever they kick us
out.

If you would like to come for consultation purposes, please let me know
so that I can make sure to have appropriate books there for you to
peruse.  If you would like to come for the commentary, please also let
me know so I make sure to have as many of the appropriate materials
there as possible.

I look forward to seeing you all the Friday after the Friday after
Thanksgiving.  :-) :-)  (NOTE:  Nov 30!)

Thank you for your time,
Margarite
Oakenwald