[Glaslyn] [Ansteorra-announce] Rapier tourney at Stargate Yule has been cancelled...

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 22:03:45 PST 2001

Please pass this message to any rapier fighters within the rapier
community...especially to ones who are not internet accessable.
Thank you,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Delphina Champeaux <lady_rapier at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:48:39 -0800 (PST)

Greetings to the populace,
I have been informed that we are going to be unable to have the rapier
tourney for Her Excellency Curstaidh at the Stargate Yule event. I know that
her disappointment will be great when she hears of this. She was looking
forward to this as much as many of us if not more. Please help me spread the
word about this change. Thank You.

I remain in service,
HL Delphina de Champeaux