[Glaslyn] [Dfw-announce] Come One, Come All...

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Tue Nov 27 20:35:55 PST 2001

Greetings,

Saturday December 1 (this coming Saturday), Lindenwood will be having
its first Saturday archery practice.  Practice will begin at 10:30 AM
and will be over when we get tired. :)  This new day/time reflects a
permanent move to Saturday mornings for our canton.  These scores will
be considered a home shoot for all archers from
Steppes/Lindenwood/Glaslyn area

"They" say the weather will be fine.  :) :) :)  I will try to post to
the lists early enough (trying to catch all of you before you leave
home) Sat AM if I am going to have to cancel practice.

December 1 is the last day for IKAC scores to be submitted.  Therefore,
I will be having an IKAC shoot for those who are interested in that last
score for this season.

Margarite McBridin
Lindenwood Archery Marshal