[Glaslyn] RE: [Steppes] RE: Come One, Come All...

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Wed Nov 28 19:56:28 PST 2001

And I truly appreciate your enthusiasm.

If any of you have ever even thought about wanting to do a little
shooting (with bows and arrows), now's the time.  Come out and spend
some time with us.  Archers aren't the geekiest people in the SCA,
that's heralds!!  Come on and try it, you might just like it!

Canceling practice will absolutely be a last, can't possibly have it
under the circumstances, resort.  I will have practice so long as it is
not snowing/sleeting/hailing/etc.  If you will be coming to freeze with
me, I'll be there!! :) :) :) :)

Margarite
Lindenwood Archery Marshal
** Heralds - please don't throw anything at me, I was only kidding about
that geeky thing **