[Glaslyn] Upcoming Business/Populace meeting

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Wed Nov 7 07:30:58 PST 2001

Greetings from your Seneschal.

Just a friendly reminder, we will hold a combined business and populace meeting
on Wednesday, November 14 at the Visual Arts Center.

Items on the Agenda include:

1.  Officers Reports

2.  Upcoming local events

3.  Bids for Defender of the Flame

4.  Status on use of the Visual Arts Center

5.  Attempt to finalize details for our upcoming Canton Yule Revel

6.  Any other business

7. Quest for the Flame - This month's theme is 1200, Scotland, Heraldry

As you can see there are alot of things that need to be discussed.  PLEASE try
and be there on time as I plan to begin PROMPTLY at 7:30 - besides, you all know
how I HATE SCA time.

I look forward to seeing everyone next Wednesday.

In Service to the Canton,
Lady Lavina
Seneschal, Canton of Glaslyn