[Glaslyn] Demo at State Fair

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Mon Oct 1 06:23:08 PDT 2001

Greetings all,

We would like to have a "show of hands" of who all is planning to
participate in the demo at the State Fair on Sunday, Oct. 14th (two
weeks away).  There are limited passes and parking passes available.
Because of security restrictions at the gates, any A&S displays, armor,
weapons, or other gear will need to be gathered up and brought onto the
fair grounds in a designated vehicle early in the morning.
We want to have heavy combat demos, as well as static and performing
arts and greeters represented.  Since no blades are permitted on site,
it will unfortunately not be possible to have light weapons or archery
demos (or even knives for A&S) at this site.
Please respond to this list if you DO plan to attend this demo.  It will
run from 10 am to 6 pm.  Thanks.
Will someone please forward this notice to the Elfsea lists?  Thanks....