[Glaslyn] Re: [Steppes] OCT. SCRIBES possible new location

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Mon Oct 15 21:09:50 PDT 2001

I would be happy to host Steppes scribes at my house this week (Tuesday,
7.30), if people want to come.  Confirm that you want to come, and I will
clean off the table and get the paints out.

As a hard-core chocoholic though, be warned I do not share chocolate
gracefully - someone else will have to provide that!

Suzanna
directions to my house will be posted separately....