[Glaslyn] Re: [Steppes] OCT. SCRIBES possible new location

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:47:07 PDT 2001

Suzanna,

Tomorrow?  I'd like to go!  You only live 10 minutes away from me.  Let me
know and I'll bring my extra paint trays and gouache.  I could probably
swing some chocolate, too.  Um, we also used to bring wine to the Renegade
Scribes meetings, could I put in a request?  If this is confirmed, let me
know soon and I'll post it to my newcomers list.

There will be a daytime scroll-painting table set up in Hall Valhalla at
Fall Court (Camp Burnett) on Saturday, the 27th of this month.  Anyone
interested, please come sit and learn to paint scrolls with us. If you need
a reminder of the event, the announcement is on the Steppes webpage.

Gabrielle