[Glaslyn] Heraldic Consultation Cancelled

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Wed Oct 24 19:40:39 PDT 2001

As some of you may know, I had planned to do another Heraldic
Consultation at my home tomorrow evening, October 25.  Unfortunately, I
think Aidan is sick again; so, he may be going to the doctor.  I missed
a day at school this week and have to study for a make-up test (so I can
go to Fall Court this weekend – see how straight my priorities are?!?!)
and thus have no time for much of anything.

To make a long story short, I will be unable to host a Heraldic
consultation tomorrow evening.  The likelihood of being able to do one
this month (since the month is almost over) is very slim.  Please look
for one next month.

I am still interested in the possibility of having other sessions at
others’ homes, so volunteer if you can/want.  I do have a couple of
people who have very generously offered up their homes for future dates,
so stay tuned!

Margarite