[Glaslyn] Fall Court

barb draeco55 at home.com
Thu Oct 25 07:30:53 PDT 2001

Greetings from Viscountess Katherine,

I am teaching a class at Fall Court at 10am on Sat.  It is on Court Etiquette, SCA 101.  This is for adults who are newcomers, anyone who has been playing for 2 years or less.  This class is created so that you can ask questions of all kinds.  What hat means what.  What is a Duke, how can you tell a Duke by their hat.  Who do you curtsy/bow to, is it acceptable to nod your head.  I will bring different hats so you can identify what each one means.  When you should stand and bow if you are sitting.  I am very informal but I only have 45 minutes but I will be at the event all weekend.

Vivat Ansteorra!
Your humble Servant,
Viscountess Katherine Mariana O'Malley