[Glaslyn] IMPORTANT! Directions to Fall Court

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:47:35 PDT 2001

I just got back from Camp Burnett and construction in the area has caused a
couple of rather significant changes!

Before the changes, I want to ease your way a bit.  Once you get on 114 it's
a bit confusing.  Follow the signs towards Bridgeport to stay on 114.

Now the changes:  They have removed one of the traffic lights -- White
Chapel Road is now the 3RD LIGHT DOWN on 114, they have taken down the
street sign, but we put up the bright orange SCA sign.  You may also notice
that the name has changed (on the new fancy street signs) to White's Chapel
Blvd.  Be careful, the blue gate on the right is not as obvious as it used
to be.  Again, look for the SCA sign on your right!!

Gabrielle

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "