[Glaslyn] Online Calendar

Chiara chiara at io.com
Wed Sep 5 07:48:00 PDT 2001

I got my Steppes letter this weekend and have updated the calendar on the
webpage with it. What I would like is for those of you with items to be
added to the calendar as of last night's meeting to please email me with the
information. Send me the date, time, location, and what it is and I will
update it accordingly.

For those of you with Populace meetings at your home in the coming months
please send me a release to place your map on the calendar and if you want
it only on the week, all month, or don't care when it is up or down. :)

Release forms can be found at http://www.steppes.org/releaseform.html

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas