[Glaslyn] Wandering Bardic is tonight

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Sep 7 09:23:53 PDT 2001

Bonjour, mes amis!

Just a quick reminder that House Brokenaxe's Wandering Bardic is tonight,
7:30 p.m.  Also included in your admission price (free!) is a birthday party
for Laird Logan the Smith and Ly Madelina de Lyndesaye.

Logan has been going a bit nuts -- his menu, so far:

brisket
pork ribs
Satanic eggs
Guiness draft
two or three kinds of wine
plenty of Biohazard (TM) for the people who wish to worm themselves

And I'm making a relish tray, homemade ice cream, a German chocolate cake,
and Logan is supposed to pick up a Black Forest cake for my birthday, and
we'll have some sort of drinks for the kids and designated drivers.

This is a potluck feast, so bring your favorite dish to share.

The address is:  6600 Sheridan Road  phone:  817-551-7642

bring a chair, a mug, musical instruments, song books, & etc., plenty of
crash space if need, and children are welcome, as always.

Hope to see you all tonight.

Many thanks,
Madelina