[Glaslyn] Fall Court Feast

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Mon Sep 10 20:37:11 PDT 2001

Unto the populace of Steppes and its Cantons and neighbors doth Lady
Steppes send gentle greeting,

Steppes Fall Court is fast approaching, and we are greatly pleased to be
presenting  "A Day in Aansgard", a Norse/Scandinavian theme, for your
enjoyment this year.  We welcome you all to enjoy a weekend of unusual
entertainment, activities and merrymaking  this coming October 27-28.

It is my wish to mentor an up-and-coming feast steward for this event,
and so I would invite any who wish to improve upon their period cooking
repertoire to submit a bid to myself (khemail at swbell.net) and the event
steward, Ld. William Ironwyrm (ironwyrm at juno.com).  We are looking for
someone who is ready to try a period, culturally specific menu prepared
in a period (read: outdoor, open fire) manner.

The Steppes has foodstuffs in its larders that will be used in this
endeavor, and there are recipes available from which to choose, if you
need them.  I have committed to mentoring the feast steward, and will
provide whatever assistance is necessary.

If you are ready to shine as a cook, let us know.  This will be a fun
adventure, yielding tasty results, much like Fall Court itself!

In service to Steppes and Ansteorra,

Catrin Brynmorgan
Lady Steppes