[Glaslyn] A&S Workshop

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 12 16:20:02 PDT 2001

Great for some reason I thought it was on Monday.
(I have lost mind  and must find it quickly.)
Showed up for A&S and fighter practice.
No AS, got to watch the fighters. As Dakota said " They rock Mom." lol
I can not make tonight, have a ton of paperwork for my unreasonable mundane
life.

Ya'll have fun,
Joan