[Glaslyn] (no subject)

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Sep 12 23:15:40 PDT 2001

You can come to bardic.....I could use some entertainment.  I loved the
piece you did at Lughnasad.

Dana

Please speak to me gently, without raising your voice,
and without contradicting me in any way.
In people my age, noise and contradiction provoke hypertension,
gastric hyperacidity and cardiovascular troubles,
so that I rapidly become disagreeable.
"Thanks to Domhnall for the sig line :)"