[Glaslyn] Glaslyn OP September 14,2001 Listed in Alphabetic Order By First Name

Doug Turnage wolf7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 05:23:36 PDT 2001

David

   I first wanted to say thank you for going a good job. I have a few other
awards that are not listed.

Ant of Elfsea--Dec 1993
Portcullis-----1997

I also have an out of Kingdom Award

The Scroll of Honour  Jun 12 1999  (this is from the Principality of
Northshield)

Thank you again for your time and effort.

Airaklee Wolf