[Glaslyn] Glaslyn OP September 14,2001 Listed in Alphabetic Order By First Name

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Thu Sep 27 06:46:19 PDT 2001

David:

Some are some more additions:

What about Llew?  I don't see him listed.  I know he has an AoA and a Comet of
Glaslyn.

Afan has a Porticullus of Elfsea (POE) (this year at Springfaire)

Both Capricia and Sebastian have a Torsad of Namron (that's a Baronial level
service award from what I understand).

Herries has an Acorn of the Steppes

David de la Roke has a Porticullus of Elfsea (POE) 2/01
I (Lavina) have a Porticullus of Elfsea (POE) 2/01 and a Sable Comet of Glaslyn
(8/11/01)

Also, do they put Baronial level awards in the OP?  I thought they only put
Kingdom level awards?  Just curious.  Every time I think I've figured out the
system, someone goes and changes the rules....

Thanks for doing this for us!!!!!

Lavina