[Glaslyn] A&S Changes

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Sun Sep 9 08:46:44 PDT 2001

Greetings good gentles,
I reply to Ioanna of Caithness (hi, Joan!)

>  Can we still join the fighters on Monday if the weather is good ?

I certainly intend to be there on Mondays, and most willing to kibbitz as i
can.  There will be a boffer battle at Fall Court, so the things must be
available somewhere (grin).  Does Glaslyn have a Youth Marshall?

>  The warm fires of Glaslyn very nice. Sounds good.There is one small
problem for
> any Star trek fans, the new series starts on the 26th.
> Perhaps we can talk some gent into taping it for us.

I'll get David ben David to do this, as i'm certain he'll be staying home
from A&S Nights for the most part.  My "addiction" is on Monday nights this
year, so there'll be lots of tapes flying about our household!

>  Perhaps we can get HL Lavina for illumination and the HL Ceinwen for
> calligraphyone night. My maps could use their attention. I have a sewing
machine
> and extension cords
> will bring.

Lavina has already agreed to do this for us.  I need to talk to HL Ceinwen
also.  Sewing machine is also ever welcome.

> I have begun to experiement with Cordials perhaps I could bring them some
> night to aid the Bards of the group ? :-)

Enthusiastic agreement with one proviso - we are allowed such libations at
that building, i trust?  Don't want to get set out in the cold.  Lady
Lavina, might you know?