[Glaslyn] A&S Changes

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:55:34 PDT 2001

>I would be more than happy to teach illumination.  Things are quite crazy
>around
>our house right now.  RIGHT NOW (very much subject to change) the best
>dates for
>me are October 10 or 31.

   If anyone else has anything to do in October, you can use the wekend I
was going to use.  There is too much demand right now as to where others
want to hold it and quite honestly I am not going to be told where I am
going to do it and pssobly be told to cut parts out.  So the workshop is off
in October.
   On the upside though I have grown horribly tired of Houston and its
University.  I will be back in January so I can work things out in person
and make the decisions faster.  My son understands my returning and that
issue is now settled.

Godspeed,
Cyniric the Recovering Herald :)