[Glaslyn] Calendar Changes/Updates

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Tue Sep 11 07:40:13 PDT 2001

Greetings Everyone:

Due to scheduling conflicts with the Visual Arts Center, there have been some
changes to some of our proposed activities and meetings.  Listed below are the
dates for business meetings, populace meetings and dance practices.  A&S
activities will need to be re-scheduled and announced later.  Please note that
meetings will not always be on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.

September:
5 - business meeting
13 - dance practice
19 - populace meeting
27 - dance practice

October:
3 - business meeting
11 - dance practice
24 - populace meeting (this is a change in date)
25 - dance practice

November:
14 - combined business and populace meeting
22 - dance practice

December:
5 - business meeting
13 - dance practice
19 - populace meeting
27 - dance practice

Lady Afan has updated the calendar on the glaslyn website.  This is the official
Canton calendar.  If there are any changes and/or additions, we will let you
know as quickly as we can and update the calendar accordingly.

In service to the Canton,
Lady Lavina,
Seneschal, Canton of Glaslyn