[Glaslyn] Want to learn how to inkle weave?

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:21:51 PDT 2001

Gabrielle,

I believe Tanwyn has asked over the list if anyone had any sources.  Rosalia
did reply, but I did not keep any of her replies.  If you'd like to e-mail
Rosalia, her e-mail addy is dmriney at earthlink.net.  It has been a long time
since I've looked for a loom since I have one and absolutely love it.  It's
not cheap, but very well made.  It's a Schacht and you can see it at:
http://www.schachtspindle.com/hw_inkle_loom.htm

Directions to Tanwyn's....she lives in South Arlington, so take your best
route to I20 going to Arlington.

Turn South on Matlock.

You will pass Winn Dixie and then look for Green Leaf on your right.
Turn right on Green Leaf and she lives at 714 on the left.
Her phone number is 817-465-5148.

In serivce,
H.Ly. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel
In God I Trust