[Glaslyn] STEPPES FALL COURT - Seeking Artisans!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:23:16 PDT 2001

Salutations, artisans et compagnons!

We will be having artisan classes at Steppes Fall Court at the beautiful
Camp Burnett site, October 26-28.  If you would be interested in teaching
your art or science to newcomers, as well as to some of us older gentles,
please respond to me privately.

Here are some suggestions for classes that we would like to see --
Manuscript Illumination (you can get some needed scrolls finished with this
class), Calligraphy, weaving, embroidery, blackwork, cordial making, Bardic
Singing, Dance, basic heraldry & naming class, armor construction.  Also, do
we have any expert pumpkin carvers in the group who might like to teach a
morning class?  That would be a lot of fun for the gourd carving contest!

If you have other suggestions for classes, please let me know.

If you would like to teach any of these classes, or if you need further
information about materials, times, etc..., please contact me privately at
my email address above.

My "Norse cousine," Ingiriör Thorkelsdottir (Inga), will be present at Fall
Court and shall be coordinating the classes in my stead. :D

Votre amie normande,
HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre -

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "