[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame

Ceinwenswan Ceinwenswan at mail.ev1.net
Thu Apr 4 08:10:38 PST 2002

Greetings Glaslyners!!!

Since Wolf and I are going to be the autocrats for our May event,
I would like to start by thanking everyone for stepping forward
and volunteering to make our event run smooth.

Those who have volunteered, please e-mail me ASAP.
I want to get everyone's e-mail addy so if I have questions, I can
contact you quickly.

If any of you run into any obsticles, please contact either myself
or Wolf (see below for contact info).

And as Wolf said last night, please pass the word to all your
friends so we can make sure everyone can join us in the fun!

In service,
H.Ly. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel

Glaslyn Defender of the Flame
May 24-26