[Glaslyn] Fwd: Rental ofHawkwood

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Apr 4 21:23:23 PST 2002

Is there any possibility of using the Tangle Wood Forest site? Now that I
have seen it twice and see the improvements on it since the first time I saw
it I was very impressed. I hear nothing but good comments from just about
everyone that was there at the last event back in September. I may be able
to help if you need it to get in again.

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Ansteorra, Steppes, Texas