[Glaslyn] Fwd: Rental ofHawkwood

Ceinwenswan Ceinwenswan at mail.ev1.net
Fri Apr 5 05:35:18 PST 2002

Ok everyone....this puts quite a kink in our plans.
For those of you who are planning on being at Springfaire, let's
meet Saturday evening.  Court is planned on 6:30, so let's all
plan to meet there.  Wolf and I will be prepared to let you all
know what we have found out....we are making calls now.

In service,
Ceinwen~