[Glaslyn] Picnic on Sunday

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Sat Apr 6 03:25:02 PST 2002

Greetings to all Good Gentles

Please forgive the post, but I just thought I would let everyone know
about another picnic.  I know it's short notice, but pack up your picnic
baskets and join me, Andre, and Dante this Sunday, April 7 at Flag Pole
Hill for another picnic.  YYeeess, I know the forecast is for rain, but
this is, after all, Texas and we all know how changeable the weather is.
So, unless it's raining steadily or very threatening, please join us at
the picnic tables near the playground for an afternoon of relaxation.  We
should be there around 3:00 pm.  And don't forget to set your clocks
forward and hour Saturday night.

Francesca