[Glaslyn] Who went to Spring Faire?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 6 15:44:45 PST 2002

Well, I'm hearing thunderboomers right now and it's just after 5:30.  When I
left my job at 1:00 this afternoon, it was raining, and they're predicting
flooding tonight.  Now I've just checked the mail list and saw that the
police have closed off the bridges on 114 near the site.  Can anything else
go wrong?

Please tell me that the event went well in spite of all of the hassles!  Is
anyone already back from the event who can let me know how it went?

Gabrielle