[Glaslyn] Who went to Spring Faire?

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Sun Apr 7 09:09:17 PDT 2002

The event was pretty much a bust, except for the stepping down and the
elevation.  It began to rain hard during morning Court, so it was recessed
and moved inside the Elfsea Pavilion, where not everyone could be
accommodated.  Several people received well-deserved recognition, the new
Star Principal Herald was sworn in (Rosalia), and Galen and Alesandre
returned their coronets to the King, who took Elfsea unto himself with many
words of honor paid to them.  We waited around, getting pretty well
drenched, for a few hours, then the House and some friends retired to our
house to get dry and warm.  That broke up about 9 p.m.  I'd say it was an
enjoyable time, but definitely not what we had planned.

They did hold the elevation court at 1 p.m., but we were already gone by
then.  Some stayed and joined us afterwards.

Gerita