[Glaslyn] Consultation/Commentary

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Mon Apr 8 17:57:02 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the multiple populi (?)  ;)

There will be a commentary/consultation at Master Da’ud ibn Auda’s home
_this_ Friday evening (April 12 – but Friday if I messed up the date!!).
We will be primarily interested in working on commentary for any
available submissions but if you are in need of consultation, please do
not hesitate to also come.

The party will start at 7:30 PM and go until they kick us out.

Address:  1014 Georgeland Dr Duncanville TX 75116

Directions can be obtained by request – I only know one way to get
there, my way.  So if you need them it is better to call me (or more
importantly my husband).

My phone is 972-245-5692.  Email is bmhanson at airmail.net

I look forward to seeing you all Friday evening.

Margarite
Oakenwald