[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame Event

teebyrd at earthlink.net teebyrd at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 10 13:45:00 PDT 2002

On 10 Apr 2002 at 14:04, Ceinwenswan wrote:

> Ok....here's some news.
>
> Airaklee was able to talk with the folks at Camp Burnett.  And
> they are willing to have our event there.  However, we will not be
> able to have the event there in May since that weekend is already
> taken.  They do have the first weekend (the weekend after Warlord)
> in June and the second weekend in June.
>
> So, I will ask you all this....
>
> Which would you choose?  1st or 2nd weekend in June?
Are you talking June 1(Saturday) or June 8th weekend?
June 1st looks better from my end.
Either will present some problems for me.
I would have to limit the time that I am there for MOC activities.
I am getting married in Calontir, the 3rd weekend
on the 21st. Time is short to have everything done.
We will leave on the 18th and will not return until after
July 1st.

In Service,
Joan