[Glaslyn] Another Picnic!

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Fri Apr 19 16:56:26 PDT 2002

I have been trying to get this posted all week, but it just didn't happen
'til now.

Yes, it's true!  Andre, Dante, and I will be having another picnic this
weekend at Flag Pole Hill.  Bring your own picnic and join us this
Sunday, April 21, at 3:00 pm at the picnic tables near the playground.
We would love to see you all.  And if it's raining, come on anyway!  We
can still picnic under the stone pavilion.  Bring a project to work on or
teach.  Tell us what you learned at the collegium.  Bring your gear and
have some fun.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Lady Francesca