[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame Event

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 12:18:59 PDT 2002

MORE FYI on Defender of the Flame Event:

I should let you all know that Wolf WAS able to reserve the site at Lake Ray
Roberts this morning.  As previously discussed at Populace, the site is NOT
available May 17-19, but was available May 31-June 2.  I was told that those
who went to the site this past Saturday were pleased with it.

If we do not have our event on the Kingdom Calendar, we will not get a free
ad and kingdom awards cannot be given out.  Otherwise, we can still
advertise the event in the Black Star, Elfsea Scroll and Steppes Letter to
get the word out for better attendance.

We need to know what ya'll want so we can make arrangements to get the
deposit sent on to arrive to Texas Parks & Rec. by the end of this week.  As
well as getting the announcement out to advertise.