[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame Event - URGENT!

Lady Lavina ladylavina at email.com
Wed Apr 24 09:30:26 PDT 2002

Greetings Everyone:

I wish to thank HL Ceinwen and Master Airkalee for all of the work they have done toward getting this event going.  Thanks for stepping in!

As you can tell from the message below, we now need new autocrats.  Anyone interested?  As seneschal, I cannot autocrat this event.  I am, however, happy to co-autocrat or do whatever else I can to help out.

Our next business meeting is next Wednesday, May 1.  Everyone, PLEASE put on your thinking caps, bring your ideas or feel free to bring up any suggestions between now and next Wednesday on the list.

As always, feel free to contact off-list at:  ladylavina at email.com.

Lady Lavina, Seneschal