[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame Event

Wolf7777777 Wolf7777777 at mail.ev1.net
Mon Apr 22 12:16:49 PDT 2002

My new email address will be wolf7777777 at hotmail.com
Thanks

From: "Lady Lavina" <ladylavina at email.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:04:08 +0800

>Here are my thoughts and ideas.  I had rather keep it on the same
weekend for the following reasons:

>1) It's hard enough to get on the Kingdom Calendar as it is, and
to change the date would be a nightmare.

>2) Since it has been on the Ansteorra website calendar for nearly
6 weeks, I'm afraid it might confuse people who see the date
changed, especially if people had already planned on that date.

>3) If we take it off the Kingdom Calendar, we can't ask the Crown
to out some well-deserved awards.

>I propose that we keep it the same date as a Kingdom Calendar
event, even if we have to have a 1 day event held at a local/city
park somewhere.

>Just my .02 cents worth (or is it .06 cents worth?)
>
>Lavina

kingdom calendar event on May 31-June 2.

>> Do we still wish to have a non-kingdom calendar event?  Please
e-mail us back with your thoughts/ideas.